We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Note: our team is looking for an intern to start on March 1st, 2020, for at least 6 months.
Once here you will
- Take on an important role in the growth of customers and brand awareness in Germany
- Help the market team to explore new and optimise existing growth channels
- Develop engagement and partnerships with local communities, startups and brands, e.g. by organising own events or networking with local founders
- Support our Business Development team in coordinating our countrywide ambassador program
- Partner with the Business Development team and the General Manager to expand N26 representation within the student and startup ecosystems
What you will bring along
- You speak German to a native/near-native level and possesses excellent language skills in English;
- You can work as a full-time intern from March 1st 2020 until August 30th, 2020
- You are in your final year(s) of your Bachelor or Master Studies, or just finished your studies on the field of Business Administration, Finance, or related;
- Practical experience in startups, tech industry, consulting, and/or media is a big plus;
- Great energy and innovative ideas to make N26 the Spotify of banking and represent N26 in the local market;
- Enjoyment of taking ownership and willingness to run your own projects;
- Ability to create win-win relationships and are comfortable negotiating agreements;
- A hands-on mentality and stress resistance complete your profile;
- You’re well adept with the world of students and start-ups, and you are able to quickly build a strong network in the local market.
- You are eligible to work in Germany
What we offer
- Paid Internship
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.