We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Venture.
Working student role: for candidates currently enrolled in University, looking for a part-time (16-20 hours/week - Monday to Friday) role.
During your Student experience in N26, you will be part of the KYC Mystery Shopping project:
The purpose of the project is to analyse, test and improve the quality of our provider's service, in order to guarantee the best customer experience possible and establish ongoing fraud prevention procedures within KYC.
Once here you will
- Participate in a project improving customer experience and preventing fraud in KYC
- Learn about QA strategies and procedures with the focus on KYC Mystery Shopping
- Design user stories as well as personas and focus relevant scenarios for different testing purposes
- Support the team to improve, adapt and maintain operational processes and reporting structures
- Manage different stakeholders according to the project’s goals
- Grow with your tasks and responsibilities while implementing change
What you will bring along
- You have ideally experience in startups and are able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment having a problem-solving mindset
- Experience in Project Management or participation in a project from the beginning to the end, including reflection on results and achievements as well as the communication with the relevant stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral language skills in English. Additionally: skills in French/Spanish/Italian/German are a plus
- You are legally eligible to work in Germany
- You are available for a 5 to 6-month experience with the team
- Analytical mindset and attention to details
- You are comfortable with initiative, open and efficient communication
What we offer
- Paid Student role
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.