This role will be joining the US Product team and serve as a member of the Global Data Analytics Team. As part of these teams they will enable N26 to understand key performance and customer behavior so teams can make data-backed decisions. You will help foster a data-driven mindset across the Product organisation, ensuring that data is at the heart of every decision we make.
Given the importance of data at N26, you will be a key member of the Product team, involved early at the ideation stage of new features and strategic decisions. Helping us experiment and learn as we build a bank that generates better financial outcomes for our customers.
- Work collaboratively with teams to set OKRs which are measurable and aligned with key business objectives
- Provide strategic counsel to the Product, Design and Engineering teams as we experiment through A/B tests, Hold Back tests and other methodology to prove out critical hypotheses.
- Develop self-driven analyses on customer behavior and product usage which drive growth and inform product improvements.
- Performing analysis that leads to actionable insights, meaningful KPIs and dashboards that help product, engineering and design self-serve critical data they need on a day to day basis.
- Influencing the global platform and data mentality across N26 so that we build an enduring platform that enables innovators to test and rapidly iterate in a scalable manner.
- You will kick start initiatives to improve the team's effectiveness through introducing innovative technology and improving existing ways of working.
- You will help to maintain and improve our core data microservices, driving productivity and data availability across the company.
- You will work closely with data scientists and data engineers to design and maintain scalable data models and pipelines.
- This role reports to the Director of Product, US based in NYC and the Senior Team Lead for Global Data Analytics in Berlin (solid and dotted line reporting to ensure close connectivity across global and local teams)
- 5+ years of experience in similar analytics role(s); ideally working with cloud based microservices and building data products
- You have experience working with digital Product teams and have a good understanding of funnel analytics, customer segmentation, user activity modeling, churn analytics and A/B testing.
- You are an expert in your field and understand what best practice Product Analytics looks like.
- You have outstanding analytical skills. Deep understanding of SQL for analytics, proven experience with Python as a data analytics and scripting language.
- You have proven experience with statistical methods, particularly as it relates to analyzing experimental results.
- You understand the importance of working in a global company, partnering across local and global teams to create a culture of data-backed decisions.
- You are creative, organized, self-motivated and a strong communicator. You enjoy sitting close to the business and making an impact.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.