We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
You will be working as part of the European Markets product team to help make our local regulatory reporting process smooth as butter. To succeed in this role you will need to be process oriented with a keen attention to detail, love diving into complex problems, be a people person comfortable managing multiple stakeholders, and have an interest or experience working in a product organization.
- You will be responsible for working with stakeholders to understand local reporting requirements and determining the best way to collect and report the required information.
- You will be responsible for coordinating stakeholders across the bank, fraud, tax, product, tech, and data teams to ensure high quality and on time delivery of local regulatory reporting requirements.
- You will be responsible for understanding our data structures, reporting software, and reporting integrations to identify risks and recommend improvements our reporting processes.
- You will be responsible for managing the backlog for improvements to our local regulatory reporting tools and working with engineering teams to deliver these improvements.
What you will bring along
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- Solving and investigating complicated problems are part of your core strengths
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- You have experience working in a regulated environment
- You have experience working with teams across multiple countries
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You handle stress very well
- You have graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Informatics, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, or a related field
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.