We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
The Partnerships team at N26 develops relationships with the biggest and best organisations in the world that align with our vision, mission, and brand. We represent and champion N26, seeking out genuine mutually beneficial win-win-win opportunities with global brands to drive new growth opportunities across the marketing funnel. In this role as Head of Partnerships, you will take strategic responsibility for development of partnerships, building strong relationships and diving into data to measure results and drive decisions.
Once here you will
- Be responsible for the growth related partnerships strategy at N26, overseeing a group of talented Global and Country Partnership Managers
- Drive the formulation and negotiation of strategic growth partnerships that have the potential to move the needle
- Work closely with our product teams to work on partnerships and benefits that enrich our customers’ experience and align with strategic objectives
- Build senior relationships and leverage your existing network for the benefit of the company and your team, representing N26 within various business forums
- Drive cross-functional success across key stakeholder relationships including product, procurement, legal, local markets, and global and local marketing teams
- Contribute to the growth strategy at N26 alongside fellow growth leaders
- Foster a culture of data-driven decision making to evaluate and optimise cross-functional campaigns, developing and sharing learnings
What you will bring along
- 8 -12+ years experience in a similar role in partnerships, business development, or sales in digital tech companies
- Strong business acumen, entrepreneurial drive, as well as dealmaking skills
- Understanding of the main marketing channels and functions such as content, lifecycle / CRM, performance marketing and how they connect and their interplay
- A strong global network, experienced in c-level engagement
- Hands-on mentality, stress resistance, as well as creative problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication, stakeholder and project management skills
- Comfort in commercial and legal negotiations and considerations
- You are fluent in English, with additional languages a plus
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.