About the opportunity
The Partnerships team at N26 develops relationships with the biggest and best organisations in the world that align with our vision, mission, and brand. We represent and champion N26, seeking out genuine mutually beneficial win-win opportunities with global brands to drive new growth opportunities across the marketing funnel. In this role as Head of Partnerships, you will take strategic responsibility for development of partnerships, building strong relationships and diving into data to measure results and drive decisions.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the growth related partnerships strategy at N26
- Drive the formulation and negotiation of strategic growth partnerships that have the potential to move the needle
- Work closely with our product teams to work on partnerships and benefits that enrich our customers’ experience and align with strategic objectives
- Build senior relationships and leverage your existing network for the benefit of the company and your team, representing N26 within various business forums
- Drive cross-functional success across key stakeholder relationships including product, procurement, legal, local markets, and global and local marketing teams
- Contribute to the growth strategy at N26 alongside fellow growth leaders
- Foster a culture of data-driven decision making to evaluate and optimise cross-functional campaigns, developing and sharing learnings
What you need to be successful:
- 8 -12+ years experience in a similar role in partnerships, business development, or sales in digital tech companies
- Strong business acumen, entrepreneurial drive, as well as dealmaking skills
- Understanding of the main marketing channels and functions such as content, lifecycle / CRM, performance marketing and how they connect and their interplay
- A strong global network, experienced in c-level engagement
- Hands-on mentality, stress resistance, as well as creative problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication, stakeholder and project management skills
- Comfort in commercial and legal negotiations and considerations
- You are fluent in English, with additional languages a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 You, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.