We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
Work with the technology leadership team to continuously identify and learn from our deliveries on how to further improve our effectiveness.
In this role, you will:
- Drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-driven change to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the technology organisation, overseen by the Technology Operations Lead
- Co-create effective and explicit processes to improve and scale collaboration, e.g. streamline development process planning and tracking tools (Jira Portfolio & Confluence) to increase easy accessibility and transparency of capacity, work, and quality
- Provide and organize Jira trainings and onboardings to increase Jira usage; gather user feedback to continuously adjust the workflows, Jira projects and tracking to our needs
- Establish continuous and consist reporting of all planned product & technology initiatives, milestones & risks to inform all stakeholders
- Establish lead time measurement from team commitment to production for all Product & Technology teams to increase productivity sustainably and to provide probabilistic forecast of delivery dates for stakeholders
- Collaborate with our data engineers to radiate lead time data and trends to the right teams to engage them to improve these metrics collaboratively
What you will bring along
- You are experienced and proficient in agile project and product management, agile software development and portfolio Kanban
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience in a product-based tech company
- You are a confident and experienced JIRA administrator for empirical process control. Hence you know how to leverage Jira Portfolio and connect it to the progress tracking of teams in order to manage work for a scaled product development environment
- You enjoy engaging with stakeholders to understand their needs, train and consult them on how to leverage and configure Jira. You are passionate about people and improving the environment in which they work
- You have a strong background in measuring team health, software delivery performance and specifically lead time via Jira
- You are an excellent communicator, facilitator and trainer; fluent in English; Exceptional written, verbal, and in-person presentation skills
- You have an automation, service and enabler mindset to set-up structures which are easy to use
- You have a strong ability to aggregate complex project information to provide a clear overview
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.