About the opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Executive Recruiting Manager to manage and deliver on N26 employee growth. You’ll work with the Global Director of Recruiting and Employer Brand to create the strategy to grow N26 into the leading employer in business. You’ll organise, hire and develop the leadership recruiting team to execute on our ambitious growth plans. Your success will be measured by delivering against our growth plans, hiring manager experience and how well you are able to motivate and engage your team. You will also bring your vast experience in strategically delivering first class leadership recruitment both locally and globally.
In this role, you will:
- Leading and develop our current executive recruiting team
- Overseeing the leadership overall recruiting, vision and long term strategies
- Create and maintain strong relationships with your key internal stakeholders where they can trust your judgement
- Devise efficient interview processes, including defining stakeholder roles, developing scorecards and creating a framework for competency based interviews
- Build a strong strategic plan to create exceptional leadership hiring plans to engage with executive talent to join our business
- Constantly engage potential talent by creating a great candidate experience
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to the team
- Use data to make informed decisions that inform the strategic direction of the team
- Engage in various projects together with the team to raise the bar of talent acquisition
What you need to be successful:
- Previous experience in leading high performing teams and delivering against targets in a fast paced environment
- Bring experience of working in a global team and have the ability to manage communication strategies, making processes consistent and delivering in a hyper growth environment under high pressure
- Understand talent acquisition is a numbers game and therefore you bring an analytical approach to tackling hiring problems
- Built and managed high performing teams with your sound leadership capability
- The Knowledge how to balance the different requirements of selling, partnering and challenging your key internal stakeholders
- Strong project management skills, ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications
- Able to communicate in a concise and structured manner in English
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 You, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.