We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
We are looking for a Senior Global Leadership Hiring Manager to manage and deliver on N26 employee growth. You’ll work with the Global Director of Recruiting, Employer Brand and Future Talent to create the strategy to grow N26 into the leading employer in business. You’ll organise, hire and develop the leadership recruiting team to execute on our ambitious growth plans. Your success will be measured by delivering against our growth plans, hiring manager experience and how well you are able to motivate and engage your team. You will also bring your vast experience in strategically delivering first class leadership recruitment both locally and globally.
Once here you will
- Leading and develop our current executive recruiting team
- Overseeing the leadership overall recruiting, vision and long term strategies
- Create and maintain strong relationships with your key internal stakeholders where they can trust your judgement
- Devise efficient interview processes, including defining stakeholder roles, developing scorecards and creating a framework for competency based interviews
- Build a strong strategic plan to create exceptional leadership hiring plans to engage with executive talent to join our business
- Constantly engage potential talent by creating a great candidate experience
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to the team
- Use data to make informed decisions that inform the strategic direction of the team
- Engage in various projects together with the team to raise the bar of talent acquisition
What you will bring along
- Previous experience in leading high performing teams and delivering against targets in a fast paced environment
- Bring experience of working in a global team and have the ability to manage communication strategies, making processes consistent and delivering in a hyper growth environment under high pressure
- Understand talent acquisition is a numbers game and therefore you bring an analytical approach to tackling hiring problems
- Built and managed high performing teams with your sound leadership capability
- The Knowledge how to balance the different requirements of selling, partnering and challenging your key internal stakeholders
- Strong project management skills, ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications
- Able to communicate in a concise and structured manner in English
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.