We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Shape and implement N26’s corporate communications strategy and drive PR initiatives as part of the global PR team
- Write and coordinate press releases for corporate announcements end-to-end while working closely together with content, product marketing and the country teams
- Develop spokesperson briefings, master narratives and key messages to be used by senior N26 spokespersons, incl. C-Level
- Support local country PR teams to tell impactful media stories across our 26 markets and facilitate knowledge sharing between them
- Select, train and position company spokespeople to drive thought leadership at a global level
- Proactively source PR topics from stakeholders across the business to build new media narratives
- Manage all PR software tools N26 uses and monitor the success of PR initiatives
- Grow our library of key messages and media assets
- Support in crisis and issues management from a communications perspective at a global level when needed
What you will bring along
- 5+ years of professional experience in a PR agency and/or a Corporate Communications / PR department
- Experience in planning and execution of media roundtables and press events
- An abundance of knowledge of traditional communications and PR, yet a strong appetite to disrupt the status quo
- Experience in market management in a global role
- Understanding of how to measure the impact PR can create
- An eye for what makes news
- Experience in crisis and reputation management experience
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- High level of proactiveness and hands-on, collaborative, solutions-focused mentality
- Business fluent in written and spoken English, German language is a plus!
What we offer
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, international and talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Free N26 You card + benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-West
- Free lunch every Wednesday, discounted HelloFresh food, free snacks and beverages and discounted gym membership
- Discounted German lessons
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.