We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
The TechOps Team at N26 includes the Automation, Helpdesk (Office IT) and Identity Access Management Teams. The Automation Team ensures the scalability of internal workflows by eliminating a range of manual steps and processes. The Helpdesk (Office IT) Team provides 1st and 2nd level hardware and software support to employees, and is also engaged in several long-running projects to increase the overall stability and security of the office. The Identity Access Management Team develops solutions to guarantee that all team members have the necessary access to the tools and services needed to perform well at work, while complying with regulatory standards to be a secure bank.
The most important stakeholders collaborating with the TechOps Team are the People Team, Customer Service, the Bank entity and the Systems Engineering Group (including Site Reliability Engineering and Security).
Once here you will
- Maintain and refine the backlog for an essential, internal product
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the entire organization to collect requirements
- Create and maintain Product Specifications and write User Stories
- Generate regulatory documentation for the product
- Plan your teams’ efforts and communicate the planning to the stakeholders
- Document and communicate the goals clearly and comprehensively to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Work with management to improve best practices for project discovery sessions
- Take the lead on a highly visible project with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage project risks
- Work with two cross-functional and distributed teams across two different locations
What you will bring along
- Solid technical background in the field of software engineering/product management
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, as we grow fast and changes come up frequently
- Knowledge of the products we offer and passion for N26
- Experience working with Engineering Managers, Product Owners and Developers
- Experience working with distributed, cross functional Agile teams
- Experience documenting processes in regulated environments
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.