About the opportunity
The RegTech Group at N26 ensures that Regulatory requirements towards Technology used, are met. The team designs the necessary processes to ensure IT compliance as well as develops software solutions to automate procedures and processes. The Identity Access Management Team develops dedicated solutions to guarantee that all team members have the necessary access to the tools and services needed to perform well at work, while complying with regulatory standards to be a secure bank.
The most important stakeholders collaborating with the RegTech Group are the People Team, Customer Service, the Bank entity, TechOps and the Systems Engineering Group (including Site Reliability Engineering and Security).
In this role, you will:
- Manage project development from initiation to closure including Risk Management
- Track and report project milestones and provide status reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain and refine the backlog for an essential, internal product
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the entire organization to collect requirements
- Create and maintain Product Specifications and write User Stories
- Generate regulatory documentation
- Plan team efforts and communicate with stakeholders
- Document and communicate goals clearly and comprehensively to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Work with management to improve best practices and processes
- Set project goals and roadmaps, maintain and own RAID log
- Take the lead on various Regulatory Technology initiatives while delivering other cross-functional projects
- Solid understanding of Change Management
What you need to be successful:
- Solid technical background or practical experience in a similar role is critical
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent project management skills
- Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, as we grow fast and changes come up frequently
- Hungry to constantly learn and improve
- Knowledge of the products we offer and passion for N26
- Technical background in the field of Software Engineering/Product Management
- Experience with Security and Regulatory Compliance best practices
- Experience working with Engineering Managers, Product Owners, Developers and Regulations
- Experience working with interdisciplinary Agile teams
- Experience documenting processes in regulated environments
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.