We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1450 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Our Central & IT Outsourcing Management team is looking for 1 intern (40h/week) and 1 working student (20h/week) to join their team this year! If you want to help us build a great, scalable and compliant bank, this job is for you.
- If you are applying for a 40h/week internship, you are available from 3 - 6 months
- If you are applying for a 20h/week student role, you are available from 6 months - 1 year
Once here you will
- Support the preparation of the internal and external control framework of N26 Bank GmbH
- Support the alignment of business process documentation for the functions Product & Tech
- Support the update of policies and procedures of N26 Bank
- Support the Project Management Office (PMO) of N26 Bank GmbH to execute project management tasks
What you will bring along
- You have excellent English and German skills - and any other language is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- Ideally, you've already gained first working experiences through an internship of at least 3 months. A banking apprenticeship is a plus!
- Exceptional analytical and structured thinking skills
- You have profound understanding of process management
- You want to learn more about IT Management and banking regulations
- You have very good interpersonal and communication skills
- You have a desire to ever optimise processes and workflows and enjoy working with people and teams across different functions
What we offer
- Paid internship and student role
- Mentorship facilitation
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.