N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Assist the PR team in the day-to-day management of project deliverables as well as on special PR related projects
- Manage and maintain the PR, awards and events calendar for the US and coordinate with global PR team as needed
- Support key stakeholders in preparing company presentations for public events
- Assist with developing press materials, such as media lists, press releases, executive bios, fact sheets and press kit materials to effectively tell our story in the US market
- Make the success of our PR activities measurable by leading PR reporting and compiling media coverage summaries
- Maintain press room on the US website, including the media library, videos and press releases
- Collaborate with a variety of people at all levels of the organization and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
What you will bring along
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, or related field/ experience
- 1-3 years of professional PR or journalism experience either in-house or at a PR agency
- Exceptional written (please submit writing samples) and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across multiple company levels
- Self-starter who can drive initiatives from start to completion with little guidance
- Meticulous attention to detail and a creative problem solver
- Ability to prioritize projects, clearly communicate progress and deliver on time
- Team player with proactive mindset and strong interpersonal skills to work in a collaborative environment
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Meet the Team
The N26 US team is a group of unique and talented people consisting of alumni from Stanford, Northwestern, Duke, Syracuse, Villanova, and University of California, University of Denver, just to name a few! Many of us have gained our previous work experience at companies like Dow Jones, The New York Times, Expedia, PwC, J.P. Morgan, Etsy, Dish Network, Sling TV, Western Union and Morgan Stanley.
Our team is comprised of two NYC marathon finishers, a former sushi chef, a former competitive wakeboarder, and a certified yoga instructor. Collectively, we speak English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Cantonese, Portuguese, Urdu and Hebrew.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.