We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $650 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to our Chief Operating Officer, who will partner closely with the Executive and support with meeting scheduling and planning, coordinating travel and team offsites, coordination projects, operational efficiency and other on-demand tasks. This is a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual with a background in operations or executive support, who would like to join our rapidly growing and successful company and be part of a fast-paced environment.
Once here you will
- Manage the calendar and inbox from the COO & coordinate meetings with internal teams & external partners.
- Prepare meeting materials, agendas, notes and memos of key meetings, where the COO needs to attend.
- Keep up to date with all relevant projects and key topics in the Operations team.
- Arrange travel, prepare detailed itineraries and provided confirmations and briefings.
- Organize leadership & team off sites with the help of the office team.
- Work closely together with the administrative assistance on financial administration.
- Partner with other Executive Assistants and key stakeholders on driving efficiency and improved structure for the Executives of N26
What you will bring along
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a Consultant / EA of a C-level / Business Analyst in a tech startup/ scale-up organisation
- Strong interpersonal skills and fluency in business English. German skills are a big plus!
- Project management capabilities and experience in coordination of cross-functional matters
- You are someone who moves at a fast pace and is still able to do your best work. You’re quick to pick things up and love to learn.
- Comfortable to work independently with little guidance. You take ownership of your workload and react with appropriate urgency to changing priorities.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment whilst being able to priorities and adapt to changes quickly. Excited to work on changing tasks, depending on business needs.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- You don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for ways to improve
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Personal development fund
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.