About the opportunity
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Lead to head up all marketing activities and communications in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH).
You will be responsible for growing brand awareness & local positioning of the N26 brand and product.
In this role, you will:
- Strategically define and execute local expansion strategy from a communication perspective encompassing PR, online and offline marketing, social media, growth hacking initiatives, product launches, etc
- Collaboratively with our Global Marketing team, localise and proactively propose strategy, brand and performance campaigns for your market
- Create the tone of voice, content and editorial strategy and ensure experience consistency with our customers across the DACH market
- Grow, guide and coach your team - act as enabler, facilitator, mentor, set clear expectations for performance standards and take care to jointly deliver projects that meet or exceed them on time and on budget
- Manage financial forecasts and communicate project plans, priorities and progress to key stakeholders and departments to ensure alignment and up-to-date data and information at all times
What you need to be successful:
- 8+ years of experience in working on 360° cross-media campaigns (online and offline) within a digital media or eCommerce organisation or a similar agency background
- A proven track record in strategic planning, B2C brands and rapid growth ideally in renowned agencies and/or (Fin)Tech companies
- You're fluent in German to a native level and are fluent in English - each both orally and written
- Strong ability to seek and synthesise information from multiple sources, conduct analyses and identify insights and a strategic point of view to develop plans that align to the business goals
- You're bursting with creative ideas and capable to translate these into a goal-oriented roadmap to efficiently deliver more innovative and impactful projects
- You're used to smartly handling significant marketing budget and know how to evaluate campaigns using different KPIs and analytics tools
- Experience with leading and developing a team and working with senior stakeholders
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.