We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Own the programs for all people management development programs globally from new manager to c-level leaders.
- Define and drive a comprehensive roadmap for the global leadership population that integrates functional and company wide training needs.
- Set up and manage succession planning strategy to create leadership pipeline.
- Design and develop content for workshops, tools and resources that support learning specifically for people managers and leaders.
- Deliver of live and virtual learning for people managers and general business leadership to a global audience.
- Act as an expert facilitator and set up a Train the Trainers Program as required.
- Partner with the broader L&OD team and align on strategic projects, global design and quality of programs.
What you will bring along
- Strong project management, and preferably experience in implementing and managing company wide Leadership development projects or programs.
- Designed and delivered a range of learning interventions to support managers and leaders.
- Strong experience of facilitating live and virtual workshops and training.
- Excitement about initiating and driving the development of our people and leadership practices and you share our passion to keep things simple in design, light on the process and high on impact.
- An ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- A growth mindset and agile approach to problem-solving
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.