We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Create strategies and assets for multi channel advertising campaigns for all European markets
- Boost company culture and transparency by developing tutorials, product launches and explainer videos
- Provide support with Live Streaming company events, as well as planning, filming and editing video content for internal use. Help users better understand our product and features in order to be more confident using the app
- Participate in meetings with stakeholders across departments to better understand their needs and ideas
- Organise, pack and rent video equipment to make sure everything is ready for a smooth shoot
What you will bring along
- You have been creating amazing videos for 5-7 years during your career
- You easily get along with multiple stakeholders and know how to prioritise projects in a fast paced environment
- You have a good understanding of visual composition and moving image semiotics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages is a plus), and are able to interview and make people feel comfortable in front of a camera
- Can conduct research and purchase/rent needed equipment
- Can operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Your passion and skill-set goes beyond filming. You must be able to work on all stages of the process, from concepting and pre-production (Ideation, scripting, storyboarding) to post-production (editing, color-grading, sound-mixing)
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere
- Understand the importance of tracking video marketing metric
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized Transit Pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.