We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is seeking an accomplished Product Marketing Manager to play a key role in every facet of the N26 products’ journey. From determining positioning, competitive analysis, feature prioritization to external communications, you’ll play a key role in shaping the voice of the N26 product and help grow a loyal consumer base.
As a Product Marketing Manager at N26, you will be a diplomat at heart with the ability to unite teams from different departments and effectively create alignment for the N26 Product and corresponding GTM launches. The role reports to the US Head of Marketing and will participate in all aspects of the product’s journey.
At N26, no two days will be the same. You’ll be encouraged to take on diverse challenges and grow with us as we continue on this incredible journey of building a product our customers love and a company our employees love too!
Once here you will:
- Work closely with Product Leadership and marketing to define the positioning, product strategy, roadmaps and execution strategy for all N26 products in alignment with overall business objectives and the brand framework
- Work across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, Go-to-Market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication
- Provide actionable insights towards Product on the needs of the local customers early on during the product development phases
- Manage and coordinate impactful product launches from a communications and marketing perspective
- Identify key opportunities to change user behavior, increase user engagement and revenue per customer with products that differentiate the brand, including the development of the up-selling and cross-selling strategy
What you will bring along:
- 7-8 years of professional experience 3-4 working in product marketing, ideally for B2C digital/tech products
- Understanding all of the marketing channels and how to effectively use it (CRM, performance, OOH, Content Marketing, Organic Social. Web, Comms)
- Strong track record in stakeholder management
- Willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create a process where one does not exist. Comfortable in a fast-moving, fluid environment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives, while remaining focused and calm
- Solid project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Empathetic to the daily rigor and short-term demands of an acquisition organization and able to tie these to a long-term, strategic initiatives
- Data-driven decision maker
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, able to calmly and confidently communicate with all levels of the organization
What we offer:
- Working with diverse, highly engaged peers
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented and international team
- High degree of autonomy
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Self-improvement budget to spend on attending conferences, taking courses, and purchasing books
- Competitive remuneration
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website