We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Be the right hand of the UK General Manager, Will Sorby, covering a variety of topics across: operational, commercial, financial, regulatory, analytical and strategic challenges
- Lead projects end-to-end from initial strategy design to complete execution and ongoing improvement management
- Own and drive key commercial and operational workstreams to prepare for Brexit and manage its impact on the UK business
- Constantly review the market environment and internal data to gain a deeper understanding and support strategic decisions
What you will bring along
- Ideally, you’ll bring 5+ years prior experience in fintech, banking, consulting or other regulated industry
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution
- Strong motivation to take an active role growing N26 in the UK
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Ability to bring structure to any situation, balancing big picture with attention to detail
- An independent and proactive approach to new topics
- Project management comes naturally to you, as well as confidently engaging and interacting with stakeholders across the business
- Passionate about disrupting the banking industry and an interest in understanding and deepening your knowledge of the banking business and operations - knowledge of the industry is a plus
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.