We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $650 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to our Chief Growth Officer, who will partner closely with the Executive and support with meeting scheduling and planning, coordinating travel and team off-sites, coordination projects and other on-demand tasks. This person will be a strategic partner for the CGO and also be involved in projects and tasks that are of key importance.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual with a background in business, marketing, international environment or executive support, who would like to join our rapidly growing and successful company and be part of a fast-paced environment.
Once here you will
- Manage complex calendars and coordinate meetings with internal and external teams; this includes preparation of meeting materials, agendas, notes and memos.
- Arrange travel, prepare detailed itineraries and provided confirmations and briefings.
- Keep up to date with all relevant projects and key topics of the CGO
- Organize team events and off sites with the help of the office team.
- Work closely together with administrative assistance on financial administration
- Partner with other Executive Assistants and key stakeholders on driving efficiency and improved structure for the Executives of N26
What you will bring along
- Strong interpersonal skills and fluency in business English. German skills are a big plus!
- Thrive in a fast paced environment whilst being able to priorities and adapt to changes quickly. Excited to work on changing tasks, depending on business need.
- Previous experience with supporting Senior Managers or Leaders would be a plus
- Previous experience working in a business, marketing or international environment would be a plus
- Comfortable to work independently with little guidance. You take ownership of your workload and react with appropriate urgency to changing priorities.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Project management capabilities and experience in coordination of cross-functional matters
- You are someone who moves at a fast pace and is still able to do your best work. You’re quick to pick things up and love to learn.
- You don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for ways to improve.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.