We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
You are responsible for the product experience of our customer operations colleagues, giving them the power to identify and resolve any customer issues instantly. You will have the unique opportunity to redefine the customer support experience and will help shape the global product strategy for assistance at the bank the world loves to use. You will manage your own initiatives, define milestones and coordinate the team to be outcome focused. You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional product team.
- You are responsible for discovery, development and improvement of existing features within a specific product category
- You own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of one cross-functional product team
- You are responsible for coordinating the capacity of the team, creating initiative milestones, to ensure on time delivery in high quality
- You manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication
- You interface with customer operations to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPI’s are met throughout the lifecycle of the product
- You analyse customer and user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
What you will bring along
- You are digitally native and have a high drive for understanding and meeting users needs
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- You have 2+ years of working experience in the product management
- Experience in start-ups, with Agile methodology as well as UX are a plus
- You have graduated from a renowned university with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Physics, Mathematics, Software Engineering or a related field
- You are a strong project manager and have experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Solving complicated problems and understanding end-customer and internal user needs are part of your core strengths
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
- Experience working on an internal facing product and with Salesforce Service Cloud or another CRM are a plus
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.