We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- With the guidance of Country Marketing Managers and Content Transcreation Lead, manage localisation projects ensuring all marketing communications for localised N26 products and services are aligned and consistent
- Localise, transcreate, edit or review translations of marketing content from English to the UK market, applying the brand framework and is culturally/linguistically appropriate for your local audience
- Work with the Global Content team to manage resolution of all target translation issues and act as a single point of contact for all issues related to the target language
- Manage local translation agencies or freelancers when needed, and collect, aggregate and assess feedback on their quality
- Use customer experience, interests and lifestyle factors to drive a more meaningful dialogue with customer groups
- Contribute to the optimisation of linguistic assets for the target language: style guides, glossaries, assets, and other rich media
- Share best practices within your team and among other localisation experts in other languages, as well as other content team members outside of the marketing function (for example Support Center, Product, PR or Product teams)
What you will bring along
- 2+ years of experience (preferably in a multinational company) in a dedicated localisation/translation role in content marketing
- BA degree in Languages or any linguistic-related field like Translation, Journalism, Literature, Foreign Languages, or Language Philology,
- Native english speaker with outstanding spelling, grammar and communication skills.
- Proven cultural understanding of the market to effectively engage with the local audience
- Hands on, energetic, and motivated with strong interpersonal, problem solving and organisational skills
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment and within flexibility, with capability to multitask and prioritise among varying demands.
- Passion for a company that wants to change the industry.
- Experience with computer aided translation tools and systems is a plus.
Important: In order for your application to be considered, please send us writing samples for longform, short form and product-/ website-related content from recent projects you've worked for.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidised transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.