We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
You will be part of an awesome cross functional team of compliance professionals, product developers, engineers and data scientists. We develop and maintain the core compliance systems, as well as partnering with other divisions within the bank to offer advice and support on a large portfolio of new and existing product and market launches.
You will be the manager for a broad range of features related to our financial crime prevention and compliance strategy. You will have the unique opportunity to contribute to our growth and expansion by iterating features, tools, and experiences that deliver on safety and security for the customer and the bank. This includes directly collaborating with multiple product and engineering teams building the consumer-facing mobile app and internal tools.
You will be responsible for:
- You will help to shape and drive the global compliance strategy for financiacl crime prevention at N26 bank.
- You will take over and manage your own projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to deliver safe and secure features to our customers.
- You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team.
- You are responsible for discovery, development and improvement of existing features within a specific category
- You own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of one cross-functional team
- You are responsible for coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on time delivery of high quality
- You manage external partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication
- You interface with senior management to ensure that the desired KPI’s are met.
- You analyse user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
What you will bring along
- You are digitally native and have a high drive for understanding and meeting users needs
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- You have 2+ years of working experience in the product area of a financial services company
- You have experience in financial crime prevention and compliance
- Experience in start-ups, with Agile methodology as well as UX are a plus but not a requirement
- You have graduated from a renowned university with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Physics, Mathematics, Software Engineering or a related field
- You are a strong project manager and have experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Solving complicated problems and understanding end-customer needs are part of your core strengths
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do.
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
- Previous experience integrating with 3rd parties on a global scale is also a plus.
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.