We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Hypergrowth at N26 means a lot of things. Our product develops, our organization evolves, our teams are built and, at record speed, our workplace expands. The challenges we face are unparalleled but the opportunity for impact is unrivalled.
Some say ‘first impressions never last’. While it might be true, N26 truly believes an end to end experience for our customers, team and visitors begins with something special.
Once here, you will
- Be the dynamic and friendly face of N26, greeting and assisting all visitors when they arrive at our office, making sure they feel welcome and promptly notify employees of their arrival.
- Be the go-to person to your N26 colleagues for all their service desk enquiries and requests, providing them positive, enabling support.
- Collaborate with our Office Management team with the planning and execution of all our epic events we host in our Vienna workplaces.
- Communicate directly with the Office Management team to coordinate appointments with our external service providers and building maintenance vendors.
- Process and organise internal post (receipt, sending, tracking, parcel service)
- Be responsible for the administration and reporting of monthly accounts and assist the office manager with monthly credit card billing.
What you will bring along
- A strong hospitality mindset and genuine desire to create a warm and welcoming experience for both N26 employees and visitors is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and the ability to interact with our multicultural team. German language skills would be preferred but its not mandatory.
- Be sociable, confident, charming and very personable. You will need to be a real self-starter with high initiative, a real can-do attitude and be happy to help out in multiple areas.
- You thrive in fast-paced, rapid-growth environments, and know how to remain professional, energetic, positive and customer service-oriented throughout.
- Experience and pride in delivering a consistent high quality experience for everyone who enters the office.
- Exceptional organizational skills, integrity and the ability to resolve multiple tasks as they arise, whilst contributing to longer term office management projects and initiatives.
What we offer...
- Be at the center of scaling an organization in hyper-growth globally
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Must be available to work from Monday - Friday
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Free You Card membership
- We offer a competitive salary for this position based on your qualification and experience.The starting range for this positions starts at 24,000 gross per year
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.