We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
You love to identify and engineer those unique win-win situations? You are a person who builds strong relationships, but equally enjoys diving into data to measure results and drive decisions. You can take ownership of an idea, develop and execute it independently, engaging others along the way.
The Marketing Partnerships Team at N26:
- We develop and foster relationships with the biggest and best organisations in the world that align with our vision, mission and brand
- We represent and champion N26, taking ownership and seeking out genuine mutually beneficial win-win-win opportunities
- We operate as a collective team, irrespective of physical office location, with country or vertical specific specialisations
- We are a passionate and curious team that is constantly reassessing the status quo and is looking for new and interesting opportunities that help us drive growth
Once here, you will…
- Build senior relationships and specialised knowledge related to your vertical(s) and apply to identify relevant opportunities
- Formulate and negotiate partnerships that enrich our customers’ experience and align with our strategic objectives, with legal and commercial considerations
- Coordinate the execution of campaigns, engaging marketing functions and channel owners in a structured, timely and efficient manner
- Measure and monitor results to evaluate and optimise cross-functional campaigns, while developing and sharing learnings
- Manage and grow a portfolio of partners with regular campaigns aligned to the current priorities of N26 and the respective partners
What you will bring along…
- Min 4-5 years experience in a similar role - partnerships, business development, entrepreneurship or sales in media, tech, consulting or b2b
- Strong network within your country or verticals, experienced in c-level engagement
- Understanding of the main marketing channels and functions such as Content, Lifecycle / CRM, Performance and how they connect and their interplay
- Hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as creative problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication, stakeholder and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills, with knowledge of SQL a plus
- You are fluent in English, with additional languages a plus
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.