We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
You love to work with data as much as you love to work with people? You are a person who is naturally structured, organised and enjoys taking a deep dive into our campaign data and emerging with exciting insights - and translating that data into concise, actionable recommendations.
The Marketing Partnerships Team at N26:
- We develop and foster relationships with the biggest and best organisations in the world that align with our vision, mission and brand
- We represent and champion N26, taking ownership and seeking out genuine mutually beneficial win-win-win opportunities
- We operate as a collective team, irrespective of physical office location, with country or vertical specific specialisations
- We are a passionate and curious team that is constantly reassessing the status quo and is looking for new and interesting opportunities that help us drive growth
Once here, you will…
- Support the coordination of campaigns, engaging marketing functions and channel owners in a structured, timely and efficient manner
- Design and set-up of Marketing Partnerships analytics best practices (regular reporting, benchmarking, campaign reporting, dashboards)
- Evaluate all existing processes and operations within Marketing Partnerships Team, formulating and executing recommendations for constant improvement
- Act as a point-of-contact and advisor for all things Marketing Partnerships reporting, budgeting, calendar - reporting directly to the Head of Partnerships
- Identify opportunities to create scalability and efficiency through process optimisation or centralisation amongst Marketing Partnership Managers
What you will bring along…
- Min 4-5 years experience in a similar role - operations, consulting, analysis
- Understanding of the main marketing channels and functions such as Content, Lifecycle / CRM, Performance and how they connect and their interplay
- Excellent communication, stakeholder and project management skills
- Structure, process and a keen eye for detail - with a desire to automate and scale
- Strong analytical skills, with knowledge of SQL
- You are fluent in English
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.