We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will:
- You will be responsible for the outsourcing, monitoring and will be a central contact partner for internal- and external auditors
- You help us to identify outsourcing risks, actively manage and communicate those to the management
- You will optimize the outsourcing management processes together with the related control environment
- You will drive process improvement in line with N26s global expansion strategy
- We can rely on your work to analyze, report and align with management for various topics
What you will bring
- Master’s degree in Business/Finance, Business Informatics, Information Management, preferable Economics
- At least ideally 2 years of hands-on experience in a role as a Project Manager, Business Development Manager or Implementation Manager
- Getting out of your comfort zone and trying new things as your daily mantra
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint on an advanced level, ideally SQL-like analyses
- Very good German and English language skills
- Start-up compatibility, hands-on mentality, integrity and reliability
- Passion to built the "Bank the world loves to use“
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.