Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
About the opportunity
We are seeking an amazing Receptionist for our fun and diverse Berlin Offices.
In this role, you will:
- Be the face of N26. You welcome all guests with your warm smile and friendly demeanour
- Act as the go-to for your colleagues with all service desk information
- Coordinate appointments with external service providers for Office Management
- Process internal post (receipt, sending, tracking, parcel service)
- Be responsible for accounting topics and assist in monthly credit card billing
- Sparked your interest? There is more! You will also have the opportunity to support Office Management with the planning and execution of all our epic events
What you need to be successful:
- People skills
- Social and Intercultural competences
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- German is a plus
- Actively help yourself and others be successful
- Think globally, act locally
- A “get stuff done” mentality - you take initiative and go above and beyond to make things happen
- You thrive in fast-paced, rapid-growth environments, and know how to remain energetic, motivated, positive and customer service-oriented through
- You can remain agile and adaptable in a dynamic environment
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Sound good? Apply now for this position. (Please ensure that the CV submitted is in English).
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.