We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- We are looking for experienced Associates for our global Card Fraud Prevention team who will enhance our existing Card Fraud Prevention systems and processes, by owning one of the following card fraud functional areas:
- New Card Fraud Detection
- Card Fraud Pattern Analysis
- Card Fraud Rule Performance Management.
- You will work with analysts and data science teams to create and monitor structures within a card fraud functional area that are connected to the greater Card Fraud Prevention team and Banking Operations.
- This role is key to the hub of our Card Operations, and you will be constantly working on improving our banking operations through driving practical process improvements.
What you'll bring along
- Your previous experience with Card Schemes and/or processor’s as well as fraud prevention will help you thrive in our fast paced environment.
- You bring 2+ years previous experience in Fraud investigating and reporting.
- It’s imperative that you have practical working knowledge of transaction processing regulations for MasterCard and/or Visa.
- You are comfortable working with substantial degree of autonomy, within a fast-paced environment.
- You manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- You speak English fluently and German, French, Spanish or Italian are a plus.
- You hold a university degree in a quantitative field such as Business, Economics, Engineering, and/or Natural sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc.)
- Data handling comes naturally to you and you have established and improved processes with large disparate data sets. Intermediate skills working with either the Microsoft Office Suite or Google Suite of tools. Intermediate working knowledge of SQL. Prior experience with CRM and issue tracking tools is a plus (e.g. Salesforce & JIRA).
- You are a team player and are able to understand the greater context of an organization as well as it’s operational teams. Obviously. We work hard together, but we have fun along the way.
- As an ambitious and committed individual you bring a desire to learn.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy and ownership for your topics
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.