We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role (of which partly in Product or Marketing).
- Outstanding analytics skills. Deep understanding of SQL for analytics, proven experience with Python as a data analytics and scripting language. Experience with statistical methods is a big plus.
- You are creative, organized, self-motivated and a strong communicator. You enjoy sitting close to the business and making an impact.
- You have a good understanding of key marketing concepts (growth projections, campaign success measurement, audience targeting, marketing attribution, customer lifetime value etc.) and demonstrate knowledge of industry trends.
- You have experience interacting with third-party Marketing platforms via APIs.
- Experience working with cloud based microservices and building data products is a plus.
- You will join the Data Analytics team, leveraging your industry experience to help mentor junior analysts on analytics best practices and to provide broader context to the teams work.
- You will work across all Marketing functions, and oversee the entire customer journey, from awareness and customer acquisition to user activity and retention. By doing so, you will be a central stakeholder inside the company on all major growth topics, engaging with many different functions (Marketing, Product, Operations, Management, Finance).
- You will collaborate with Marketing managers and other analysts to gain a deeper understanding of our user acquisition and retention, across all European markets. Your analysis will lead to actionable insights, helping the Marketing team to maximise their return on marketing investments.
- You will work closely with data scientists and data engineers to design and maintain scalable data models and pipelines.
- You will help to maintain and improve our core data microservices, driving productivity and data availability across the company.
- You will help foster a data-driven mindset across the Marketing organisation, ensuring that data is at the heart of every decision we make.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude. 2 days every 6 weeks to work on business-related side projects.
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Exciting challenges and room to experiment & develop your skills
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.