We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
We are seeking a quality focused Sourcer with a passion for finding the best talent; uncovering hidden gems to accelerate the growth of our newly launched US office.
Sourcing is critical to ensuring our pipelines are full, our partnerships with communities are strong, and our recruiting and sourcing strategies are innovative. Sourcers are responsible for working directly with the recruiting team to develop and create sourcing strategies to identify and solicit new, qualified prospects.
You will help us understand where the best candidates are coming from to improve the diversity of sources we are investing time and money and will lead to smarter hires, faster.
The right person will champion and adhere to a data driven full life cycle source process; plan, source, engage, screen, and hand off candidates to successful hire.
Matching talent to our hiring needs, you're the first point of contact when we reach out - you'll sell N26 and our journey of building a bank the world loves to use to potential candidates.
And its an amazing story to tell. . . . From a sofa in Vienna in 2013 to now a global community of 1,300 employees serving over 3.5 million customers in 24 markets.
Our app attracts over 10k new users every day primarily through word of mouth. With over $670 million raised, and a $3.5 billion valuation, N26 is considered one of the most valuable technology firms in the world today.
One of the most valuable and well-funded FinTechs in Europe is about to break the US banking model; join us!
Once here you will
- Aggressively build, engage and convert pipelines of qualified talent
- Implement practical changes based on data trends to increase quality of source [candidate quality by source, conversion rates, etc.]
- Diversify sourcing by researching, supporting and communicating [internal and external] events, tools, platforms
- Driving referrals across the business, you keep in touch with new hires and current employees to maintain a strong stream of referrals to open positions
What you will bring along
- 2+ years of Sourcing [identifying, engaging and qualifying] in high growth environments across tech and non-tech departments for roles at all levels
- Demonstrated success with sourcing technologies (i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter, Stackoverflow, GitHub, etc.) and diversity of sources (postings, meetups, referrals, etc.) - Experience with Greenhouse ATS, ideal
- Excellent communications skills; written and verbal ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interests
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through internally and externally in order to provide a positive candidate and hiring team experience
- Capacity to work to tight timeframes, with a natural ability to manage competing priorities
What we offer
- Working with diverse, highly engaged peers
- Freedom to prototype and autonomy to make decisions
- A "get-things-done" attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Self-improvement budget to spend on attending conferences, taking courses, and purchasing books
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.