We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met for the customer service vendor management team.
- Take the ownership to deliver process and operational excellence in a constantly changing environment, leading ongoing reviews of customer data and supporting the development of vendor optimization strategies.
- Develop new models that underpin sound business decisions, help streamlining and improving internal and external reporting.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing, recurring or one-time operational issues.
- Help in streamlining and understanding invoices, developing models to cross check basic invoice accuracy.
- Create and provide meaning insights from data, translate numbers into trends helping the team take meaningful decisions.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Help support annual internal audits from data perspective.
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimation model.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Lead on all things Analytics and reporting for Vendor management team.
What you will bring along
- Strong analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background, Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Advanced Excel skills including knowledge of business intelligence systems.
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, work well under pressure and you can juggle several different projects with ease
- Operate well even faced with tight timelines for ambitious deliverable and you are able to handle uncertainty well, and are able to simplify complexity
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, any major European language is a plus
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in business, economics, business informatics, computer science, engineering or any other relevant discipline
- At least 2 years of working experience in finance, banking, FinTech and/or InsurTech industry.
- Previous experience with banking operational processes is a plus.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting Challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.