We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will...
- Closely partner with C-level and senior management supporting different business intelligence solutions and operational projects: Operations strategies, operational augmentation plan, automation and AI-enhanced customer operations.
- Mentor, lead and grow a team of Data Operations Specialists responsible for training and improving machine learning projects at N26, bridging between our Customer Operations and Data Science teams.
- Your work will directly enable innovative product features such as our customer service chatbot Neon, transaction categorisation and future projects improving the way people use banks.
- Convert your passion for data science and machine learning into impactful business solutions for our customers, while having the unique opportunity to experiment with new tech stack and project ideas.
What you'll bring along?
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- Have a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- An ability to approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively. Your project management skills are proven
- Operate well under stress, even faced with tight timelines for ambitious deliverable and you are able to handle uncertainty well, and are able to simplify complexity
- You have renowned people management skills leading your team(s) to success.
- Possess strong analytical skills and have a deep understanding of statistics and data science. You are an expert in the use of spreadsheets (Google Sheets, Excel)
- Ideally, you have 4-5 years of prior experience in consulting, investment banking, and/or (tech) start-up
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Free N26 You card + benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges. Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.