We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will...
- Closely partner with C-level and senior management supporting different business intelligence solutions and operational projects: Operations strategies, international growth, operational augmentation plan, automation and AI-enhanced operations.
- Defy industry standards by designing and implementing best-in-class automation and machine learning initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Mentor, lead and grow a team of Business Analysts responsible for developing data and machine learning projects within N26’s Operations division.
- Push your project management skills to its limits! You will own various high-impact projects, shaping strategic prioritization while steering the tasks of your team in the right direction.
- Leverage your outstanding quantitative skills to ensure the highest quality of management data presented to C-level and founders.
- Sparked your interest? There's more! Take the unique opportunity to be on the front seat of innovation with one of the most successful and fast-growing scale-ups in the world.
What you'll bring along?
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- Ideally, you have 5-7 years of prior experience in consulting, investment banking, and/or (tech) start-up
- Have a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- An ability to approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively and your project management skills are proven
- Operate well under stress, even faced with tight timelines for ambitious deliverables, and you are able to handle uncertainty well and simplify complexity
- You have renowned people management skills leading your team(s) to success for at least 3-4 years.
- Possess exceptional quantitative and data analytics skills and have already worked in business intelligence related roles, ideally with exposure to customer operations. You have worked with SQL in the past and are an expert in the use of spreadsheets (Google Sheets, Excel).
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Free N26 You card + benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges. Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.