We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
At N26 we aim to create a life-enhancing banking experience, our customer operations team supports this by delivering a life-enhancing service experience. Service is not a cost center for us. It is a booster of customer happiness and global growth in which we invest heavily. Delivering service excellence is an imperative and a key differentiator in a competitive market for us.
To support this journey to a cutting-edge service delivery organization we are currently building a global Global Training and Content team. In a regulated environment with high expectations towards service excellence, quality monitoring and coaching of our service specialists is one foundation of our success. We expect our service organization to grow to over 1000+ employees soon which will cover Europe, UK, the USA, and soon Brazil.
We are now looking for a Director of Global Training and Content with substantial experience in building and delivering coaching and quality on a global scale. This role can be based in either New York or Berlin. You will be part of the Customer Operations global senior leadership team and will work with senior executives around the globe, teams across customer operations, and your coaches and quality specialists.
Once here you will
- Identify training needs and remedies to meet business goals and performance objectives, partner with People and Operational leadership to develop and grow our team, and deliver continuous improvement for all team members from specialist to manager, as well as individual contributor skills and knowledge
- Refine and further develop key metrics to measure training impact and continuous improvement of our content, working closely with both our in-house operations and our external contact centers
- Lead the training team. These colleagues deliver the onboarding curriculum, work on a state-of-the-art Learning Management System, constantly refine the learning curriculum both virtual and in-person, and deliver training at scale for both our in-house and ECC operations.
- Ensure that trainings are delivered with maximum business impact, this includes improving CSAT and first contact resolution
- Further develop the training and content team by investing heavily in train-the-trainer, certification as well as onboard more world-class training and content specialists
- Identify content needs and remedies to meet business goals and performance objectives, partner with all relevant N26 departments and operational leadership to ensure both our customers and our customer facing team have the content available to them at all times, on all channels, to create a life-enhancing service experience
- Lead a content team with a focus on knowledge management. These colleagues build, design and write content for the N26 Customer Support teams, help center, FAQ articles, quick text and chat bot
- Refine our knowledge base with cutting edge tools, including a guided knowledge base and real-time recommendation engines
- Improve and focus our support center towards personalized self-service
- Establish, maintain, and revise policies and procedures to further enhance our internal knowledge base in close collaboration with our quality team
- Ensure consistent customer communications in line with our tone of voice on a global scale
- Contribute to the overall Customer Operations strategy and the N26 service delivery approach
What you will bring along
- A passionate and customer-oriented mind-set and drive to deliver on service excellence
- At least 10+ years of leadership and professional experience in building and leading large scale Training and/or Content teams - this might include training delivery, designing online, instructor-led, and blended training content for individual courses, and comprehensive curricula and/or content development for a service environment
- Experience in developing engaging learning activities that meet instructional objectives and support participant learning by incorporating adult learning approaches and facilitating real-world practices
- Prior work experience in Banking or FinTech is a strong plus
- Comfort with both written and verbal communication. English language proficiency is a must, additional languages relevant to our markets are a plus
- Ability to monitor and analyze data and use this to inform and guide your management decisions
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce, Zendesk or Freshdesk as well as state-of-the-art LMS tools
- Experience developing courses using InDesign, Articulate Presenter, or other content-development applications.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.