About the opportunity
We are now seeking a Head of Global Learning Experience - Customer Operations with substantial experience in building and delivering training on a global scale. You will be part of our Customer Operations global senior leadership team on a journey to build a cutting-edge service delivery organization. In a regulated environment with high expectations towards service excellence, training, learning, and development of our service teams will be a key foundation of our continued success on our global journey.
In this role, you will:
- Develop an effective learning strategy at scale for both our in-house and ECC operations
- Your learning strategy contributes to a great customer experience that reflects our brand and every customer service representative acting as a brand ambassador
- Identify training needs from various sources to meet business goals and performance objectives
- Partner with People and Operational leadership to develop and grow our team, and deliver continuous improvement for all team members from specialist to manager, as well as individual contributor skills and knowledge
- Refine and further develop key metrics to measure training impact, working closely with both our in-house customer service and our external contact centers
- Deliver outstanding virtual and in-person learning curriculum with a strong focus on aesthetics of the learning course design
- Work on implementing a state-of-the-art Learning Management System
- Ensure that trainings are delivered with maximum business impact, this includes improving Customer Satisfaction and first contact resolution rate
- Further develop the training team by investing heavily in train-the-trainer certification as well as onboard more world-class training specialists
- Introduce new methodologies such as VARK, Kirkpatrick's evaluation model, and interactive gamification
- Communicate results transparently into the organisation
What you need to be successful:
- A passionate and customer-oriented mind-set and drive to deliver on service excellence
- At least 10+ years of leadership and professional experience in building and leading large scale Training teams in a customer service environment, this might include training delivery, designing online, instructor-led, and blended training content for individual courses and comprehensive curricula
- Experience in developing engaging learning activities that meet instructional objectives and support participant learning by incorporating adult learning approaches and facilitating real-world practices
- Prior work experience in Banking or FinTech is a strong plus
- Comfort with both written and verbal communication. English language proficiency is a must, additional languages relevant to our markets are a plus
- Ability to monitor and analyze data and use this to inform and guide your management decisions
- Experience in developing courses using InDesign, Articulate Presenter, or other content-development applications and methodologies
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 You, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.