We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
N26 is seeking an SEO Specialist - Strategy & Implementation to join our dynamic marketing team to drive SEO strategy in the US and help us delight our growing customer base especially after our recent public launch. You'll advocate for SEO and ASO throughout the organization where you will work to increase overall search visibility and traffic.
You'll lay the framework for SEO strategy across all of our channels, collaborate cross functionally and internationally to align on strategy and roll your sleeves up when needed.
This is an incredible opportunity to shape SEO strategy on a national level across multiple touch points in the customer journey while implementing and building out best practices in these areas.
We are a dynamic team of marketers who love to drive marketing innovation while ensuring our efforts and decisions are data backed and the ideal person for this role does too!
At N26, no day is the same. You’ll be encouraged to step up and take on diverse challenges that will help you grow while having fun!
Once here you will:
- Ideate, advance and implement our SEO and ASO strategy in the US.
- Play a key role in improving organic traffic to n26.com and conversion performance across the US.
- Improve organic search rankings and increase traffic to blog, YT and our site to sign ups.
- Support the collection of content ideas and an editorial calendar that establish a constant flow of quality content.
- Support translation and transcription process ensuring the use of the precise focus keywords for each piece of content and regional market.
What You Will Bring Along:
- This role requires someone obsessed with SEO who has deep technical knowledge of industry best practices and is able to make high-impact, data-driven decisions.
- Combination of strong analytical skills and strategic mindset.
- Experience working with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, as well as content management systems and G-Suite products.
- Capacity to identify content opportunities and define editorial calendars.
Tools (encouraged but not required):
- BrightEdge, Conductor, Searchmetrics
- Google Analytics, Search Console and Google Adwords
- Screaming Frog
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy in a fast-paced and growing startup
- Opportunity to make a big impact early on in N26’s US social media strategy
- Experience working in an international environment, including travel to Berlin
- Full health benefits and 401K plan
- Generous paid time off and sick days
- Annual professional development budget
- Regular team events with great colleagues
Meet the Team
The N26 US team is a group of unique and talented people consisting of alumni from Stanford, Northwestern, Duke, Syracuse, Villanova, and University of California, University of Denver, just to name a few! Many of us have gained our previous work experience at companies like Dow Jones, The New York Times, Expedia, PwC, J.P. Morgan, Etsy, Dish Network, Sling TV, Western Union and Morgan Stanley.
As far as fun facts go, our team is comprised of two NYC marathon finishers, a former sushi chef, a former competitive wakeboarder, and a certified yoga instructor. Collectively, we speak English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Cantonese, Portuguese, Urdu and Hebrew.