We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
N26 is seeking our first US Marketing Attribution Analyst to help us make strategic and data driven decisions by analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of our campaigns across all channels.
No two days will be the same at N26 where you’ll lay the foundation for decision making backed by data. One day you’ll be deep diving into interesting data possibilities and the next you could be presenting your findings to your team and stakeholders across the business.
The ideal person for this role loves to work with data as much as people. You enjoy taking a deep dive into our data and emerging with exciting insights - and translating that data into concise, actionable recommendations.
At N26 we constantly test, learn, and iterate fast - and business intelligence is a key part of the process to grow and scale efficiently.
The Marketing Analytics Team at N26:
- We develop and foster relationships across the business units marketing, product development, customer service and operations to identify problems and solve them creatively
- We make use of our huge treasure of quantitative and qualitative data about our customers and how they use our platform to help understand their needs and behavior
- We are part of a global community across all N26 entities and work closely with each other to share learning, insights and strategy in our perspective areas.
- We are a passionate and curious team that is constantly reassessing the status quo and is looking for new and interesting opportunities that help us drive growth
Once here, you will:
- Design and set-up of marketing analytics best practices within the Marketing team (competitor benchmarks, campaign reporting, general marketing dashboards)
- Set up of a holistic marketing reporting structure that is valuable to the marketing teams and the senior leadership team.
- Design weekly and monthly dashboards and reports to communicate business trends and opportunities and actionable Marketing activity.
- Responsible for communicating on growth initiatives / growth numbers to numerous stakeholders / functions (major company meetings, CMO, Ops, Product, Data, Finance, Exec team).
- Proactively identify growth opportunities for marketing budget allocation evolving from a holistic customer journey analysis.
- Create and implement best-practices analytic solutions, frameworks, templates and tools to foster data-driven decision-making within the Marketing team.
- Design and setup a comprehensive competitor dashboard.
- Monitor and evaluate Marketing industry and analytics trends.
- Support Marketing Operations and / or other functions on budget management, growth forecasting, marketing calendar, strategic decisions etc.
- Help drive cross-functional analysis needs.
What you will bring along:
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in a similar role - online marketing, digital/social marketing, e-commerce, banking or marketing agency experience is a plus
- Experience with experimental design and data-driven measurement solutions
- Understanding of Bayesian modeling framework
- Experience with quantitative analyses that drives valuable change or optimization in a business context
- Marketing research and statistical modeling (causal inference, and regression and classification models)
- Proficient statistical programming skills (R, Python or SQL, attribution modeling)
- Experience with databases such as Snowflake or Teradata
- Basic understanding of the main marketing channels such as Performance, SEO, Content, CRM, Paid Social/Search, Partnerships and how they connect and their interplay
- Knowledge in intermediate statistical analysis (e.g. funnels, cohort analysis, long-term trends, user segmentation, correlation, and regression models)
- Expert usage of Excel, especially for reporting and data visualization, Tableau / Google Data Studio experience a bonus
- Highly passionate about data and marketing practices with creative problem solving abilities
- The ability to answer complex questions and translate insights into actionable recommendations and communicate to non-data stakeholders
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and attention to detail
What we offer:
- High degree of autonomy in a fast-paced and growing startup
- Opportunity to make a big impact early on in N26’s US social media strategy
- Experience working in an international environment, including travel to Berlin
- Full health benefits and 401K plan
- Generous paid time off and sick days
- Annual professional development budget
- Regular team events with great colleagues
Meet the Team:
The N26 US team is a group of unique and talented people consisting of alumni from Stanford, Northwestern, Duke, Syracuse, Villanova, and University of California, University of Denver, just to name a few! Many of us have gained our previous work experience at companies like Dow Jones, The New York Times, Expedia, PwC, J.P. Morgan, Etsy, Dish Network, Sling TV, Western Union and Morgan Stanley.
As far as fun facts go, our team is comprised of two NYC marathon finishers, a former sushi chef, a former competitive wakeboarder, and a certified yoga instructor. Collectively, we speak English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Cantonese, Portuguese, Urdu and Hebrew.