We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Cooperate with Spain based MLRO and team management working on all Spanish related Compliance/AML topics, e.g. carrying out Spanish Compliance and AML guidelines and analysis.
- Leading the local Financial Crime Investigations team dedicated to Spanish market and located in Berlin HQ.
- Implement and improve local procedures and assist with group level implementations and improvements.
- Directly assist the communication with the Spanish regulatory authorities.
- Report all suspicious transactions to Spanish authorities and respond to external information requests cooperating with MLRO.
- Oversee operational tasks on Anti-financial Crime and Anti-money Laundering tasks with relation to Spanish customers, e.g. ongoing transaction monitoring within our EDP-scoring system.
- Manage the team of Investigators in cooperation with the team management.
What you will bring along
- 2-4 years of experience on Spanish Compliance/AML.
- Previous experience leading a team in an international environment.
- You enjoy implementing processes and approach new topics and challenges independently as the foundation of your work.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish language. Any other European language (e.g. German or French) is a plus.
- You have a hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as a willingness to take an active role in our company.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.