We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Here at N26 the TechOps team is continuously trying to optimize and automate manual tasks to cope with the tremendous growth of the company moving away from the traditional IT into a more DevSecOps approach relying on technology to empower people.
The IT Support team, part of the TechOps group offer delightful, world-class technical support to our employees empowering them to do their best work. This team keeps the show running at N26 by helping users, managing systems and endpoint devices, onboarding and offboarding employees and external partners, offering self-service tools and documentation for those recurring issues, training and knowledge to our customers, etc. It's a multidisciplinary team with a customer first attitude.
You will work closely with our Automation team working on internal tools to make everyone's life easier as well as with our security teams who specialise in defense and penetration. Harmonies between our core teams are wanted and supported on all levels.
If you like to think out of the box, automate all the things and make people's lives easier, we are looking for you!
Once here you will
Lead our IT Support team to continuously identify and learn from our deliveries on how to further improve our effectiveness.
- Support, invest in and develop an incredible team of talented and motivated IT Support Specialists with clear expectations via practices such as 1:1s, goal setting, and constant feedback.
- Create growth opportunities for team members and address gaps via non-technical skills mentoring and performance management. Help make our people shine!
- Provide support and guidance with N26 systems like G Suite, Slack, MS Office, LastPass, Jira, Confluence amongst others and the ability to train and support employees on their use.
- Support N26 employees in resolving problems with IT, AV and Communication systems.
- Manage access and identity management requests.
- Design, update, and maintain IT documentation including documentation for support and operations processes.
- Manage hardware and software purchasing while maintaining accurate Asset Management records.
- Design and execute projects to improve systems and operations.
- Willingness to travel to N26 offices around the world and be on-call rotation.
What you will bring along
- Next to a strong career in IT Support, experience growing, coaching, mentoring and providing feedback to team members.
- Experience in building processes and organizational structures to support highly effective teams.
- Passionate about people, and improving the environment in which they work
- Experience with MacOS and Windows systems and software
- Experience with troubleshooting network issues in a corporate environment
- Experience with hosted productivity and communications applications, including Google Apps, MS Office, Adobe, and the ability to train and support employees on their use.
- Ability to be empathetic, humble, and possess a strong focus on customer service.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Apple or Windows certifications
- Linux experience
- Working scripting knowledge (ex: Ruby, Google Apps Script, Shell, Python, Go...)
- Possess working knowledge of imaging/endpoint management tools (Meraki, Puppet, Munki, SCCM, JAMF...)
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.