We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 US is seeking a CRM Manager who will develop, manage, execute and optimize campaigns that will grow relationships with customers from acquisition to long-time customers of N26. This is an incredible opportunity to influence our US CRM strategy off of the back of our recent public launch and build it from its' infancy stages to an advanced and integrated CRM function.
You’ll use your expertise and data driven recommendations to make a lasting mark across all of our channels including email, mobile push notifications, in-app messages, direct mail, and others. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally with content, our campus ambassadors, performance and product marketing to name a few.
This role would include leadership and people development where you will motivate, inspire and mentor your team to be the best that they can be!
At N26, no two days will be the same. You’ll be encouraged to take on diverse challenges and grow with us as we continue on this incredible journey of building a product our customers love and a company our employees love too!
Once here you will:
- As part of our customer lifecycle team, you will be responsible for the journey of N26 customers, including planning and implementing campaigns across the US.
- You will utilize and develop a variety of contact channels especially mobile push notifications, in-app messages, direct mail, and others in the US.
- You will work closely with our data/analytics team to define customer segments to target with specific messages, and to forecast the impact your initiatives will achieve
- You will work closely with our US Head of Marketing to devise campaigns that resonate particularly well with our target customer group.
- Manager and grow our CRM team in the US.
- You will collaborate with global counterparts to socialize ideas and gain buy-in as you continue to drive US CRM strategy.
What you will bring along:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Previous Management experience
- You have at least 7-8 years in a similar role at a company with a primarily online/mobile consumer target
- You are passionate about online marketing and CRM in particular – you have good insight into the messages and targeting to reach specific goals
- Combination of analytic/segmentation/forecasting skills, and also communication/messaging skills
- Comfortable with online/CRM/analytic tools and platforms which you will use daily in your work
- Work well independently but also work well with a broader team and multiple departments
What we offer:
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Personal development budget
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Brand new office with free lunch, a fridge stocked with La Croix and hummus, and rooftop access
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Meet the Team
The N26 US team is a group of unique and talented people consisting of alumni from Stanford, Northwestern, Duke, Syracuse, Villanova, and University of California, University of Denver, just to name a few! Many of us have gained our previous work experience at companies like Dow Jones, The New York Times, Expedia, PwC, J.P. Morgan, Etsy, Dish Network, Sling TV, Western Union and Morgan Stanley.
As far as fun facts go, our team is comprised of two NYC marathon finishers, a former sushi chef, a former competitive wakeboarder, and a certified yoga instructor. Collectively, we speak English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Cantonese, Portuguese, Urdu and Hebrew.