We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Perform monthly closing bookings according to local GAAP principles as well as serve as a key contact person for group financial reporting
- Take over various tasks in financial accounting especially accounts payable in day-to-day business, maintaining the books and preparation of financial statements for N26 Inc.
- Review and process employee reimbursement and expense reports using the company’s reimbursement tool
- Be responsible for cash flow management and coordination of financial auditing of N26 Inc.
- Optimize and further develop existing accounting processes in relation to new products for the US entity
- Organize and support company-wide projects from the perspective of local accounting
- Support the central group audit function in the design and implementation of a group accounting and reporting framework
What you will bring along
- A degree in financial accounting or business administration
- Ideally, you have 3 - 5 years prior experiences in years of experience in financial accounting, at a top tier accounting firm (e.g., PwC, Deloitte, EY, etc.) or in-house corporate
- Knowledge of US financial and banking legislation and regulations
- CPA encouraged
- Some experience in working on projects, processes and process changes
- High commitment and initiative as well as very good analytical skills, efficiency and systematics complete your profile
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.