Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
About the opportunity
We are seeking an enthusiastic FP&A Manager to join our finance team in Berlin.
This person will work directly with our Group Head of FP&A and Controlling to build an efficient, centralised and high performing FP&A team to have a major impact on N26 business performance across the globe.
In this role, you will:
- Be a real business partner by providing business leaders across the organisation with in-depth analysis and necessary data to help them take efficient investment decisions within their area of responsibilities (return on investments).
- Drive accountability for ongoing business performance against strategic, business and financial objectives by delivering reporting that accurately measures the companies KPIs and track the business performance of the entire organisation.
- Be N26 business case owner by analyzing historical and current trends to build forecasts and budgets reflecting future opportunities.
- Drive the financial strategic planning process and contribute to projects such as fundraising, M&A and others.
What you need to be successful:
- University degree with a specialization in Finance, Accounting and/or Controlling.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in investment banking, audit (Big 4), consulting firm, corporate financial planning, data driven strategic role or others.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel in particular), outstanding modelling skills, strong communication skills and strong personal leadership are required.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and experience in using structured approaches to problem solving.
- Fluency in English.
- Prior experience in leading/coaching a small team is highly desired.
- Prior experience with the implementation / development of an ERP is a plus.
- Familiarity with banks and financial institutions is a plus.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Possess ambition and competencies to shape your area and potentially a team
- Resilience, proven ability to learn from set-backs and course-correct
- A connector with ability to build strong relationships across the organization of varying functions and levels
- Credible with ability to partner and influence decision-making by gaining trust from management and peers
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.