We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Support strategic projects in the area of purchasing, contracting and vendor management by working directly with Procurement Managers and responsible stakeholders
- Run data analysis and reports on our partners to identify opportunities for process optimization and cost saving initiatives
- Manage day to day relationships with N26's partners, assist in negotiations and vendor selection
- Support onboarding of new partners to N26 business processes
- Follow detailed documentation and instructions to execute important recurring tasks such as reporting, invoicing and monitoring that help drive core business operations
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Business Operations, Accounting, Legal and Finance departments to assure business continuity
- Participate in the training of new employees
What you'll bring along?
- You hold a Bachelor or a Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or a related field
- You preferably have 2 years of experience in working with external partners, negotiations and reporting
- You possess exceptional communication and analytical skills
- You have ideally experience in startups and want to understand the banking/FinTech business
- You are able to multitask and learn quickly while working in a fast-paced work environment
- You have a strong service mentality and are solution oriented
- You enjoy working within an international environment
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting Challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.