We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Get an insight into the prevention of Money Laundering in one of the most important fin-techs in the world
- Create and file suspicious activity reports regarding accounts
- Help our Anti Money Laundering (AML)/Fraud team in different projects and tasks, such as: cancellation requests, reply authorities demands regarding our customers for ongoing investigations and more
- Work on incoming requests from FCI (Financial Crime Intelligence) team on a daily basis
What you will bring along
- You are currently a Bachelor’s/Master’s Student in the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Finance or in a comparable degree course
- You have excellent German language skills (C1 level minimum). One of the following languages is a plus: French or Italian;
- You have strong interest in the Prevention of Financial Crime and the regulatory environment
- You have strong interest in FinTechs and Challenger Banks and understands our business model
- You like working in a fast-paced environment and is up for a challenge
- You are looking for a part-time student role for at least 6 months
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You card
- Subsidised transit pass for Berlin
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.