We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to take complex technical concepts and turn them into an action plan for success and drive the roadmap of our technical integrations and future partnerships.
Your deep experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology will enhance your ability to coordinate with globally distributed parties involved in intricate, fast moving projects with tight deadlines.
This is an opportunity to take ownership for managing, coordinating and delivering complex [internal and external partner] projects with high impact on N26’s US success and growth.
One of the most valuable and well-funded FinTechs in Europe is about to break the US banking model; come help us build banking technology that people love to use.
Once here you will
- Identify solutions, prepare a plan and execute it with strong results in close collaboration with the Product team, SRE, Security, Techops, Subject Matter Experts and other N26 teams
- Familiarize yourself with current and future 3rd parties and turn their documentation into an implementation plan for our teams
- Plan resources, assemble and lead the project team, manage issues and risks as well as track and document the progress of the projects in a constantly changing environment
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and be a point person for communication and alignment between our NYC office and HQ in Berlin
- Share your expertise and best-practises on project management within our organisation
What You Will Bring Along
- At least 3+ years of Technical Project Management and implementation experience in a global, technology driven company
- Preferably you are a certified Project Manager and/or have knowledge about Agile frameworks, approaches and principles
- Great interpersonal and intercultural communication skills, work well under pressure, ability to juggle several different projects
- Prioritization; a fierce guardian of your’s and your team's time, while understanding the flexibility required to maintain local and global alignment
What We Offer
- Professional Development Budget of $1500 USD/year
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
- Fixed and fair salary ranges instead of individual negotiation
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- A friendly team of colleagues of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
- A company committed to championing diversity and inclusion, and supporting colleagues regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, ethnic or national origin
- The ability to take part in our Get Stuff Done Days
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.