We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
As a Product Coordinator at N26 you’ll become a core member of our passionate, hard working and collaborative team. We’re looking for hands-on, tech-savvy individuals who understand technology and love to connect with people, have a keen attention to detail and are effective communicators and team players. You want to be involved in changing the landscape of Finance for the next generation, as you want to act as the liaison for each of the functions involved: you want to work closely with all Product groups and leadership roles as well as key stakeholders to ensure the best internal and external experience.
N26 is a fast paced and high growth company, so you’ll have many opportunities for career expansion.
The Product Coordinator role is a junior position at N26 and is the first step toward a career in product management. This role will help our product organization thrive by supporting product teams to build world-class products, and learning the skills and tools of the craft.
- Support Product Managers by developing a framework to assess new product opportunities and drive the activities and discussions to help evaluate them
- Build close business relationships with key stakeholders including data, customer service, marketing, legal and operations
- Prepare, review, and distribute products internal comms
- Manage and update online tools including product roadmaps, spreadsheets, documentation, and slide presentations
- Act as the collection point of documentation for cross functional product teams
- Support Product Managers across the business to oversee troubleshooting and product approval processes
- Provide overall product leadership team support
- Manage process improvement projects to help make the product org more efficient
What you will bring along
- Full professional proficiency in English - any further language combination a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Comfortable in an ambiguous environment
- Goal-oriented team player: Driven to achieve
- Enjoy a fast paced start-up environment
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Perks including Spanish Classes, Gymforless and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sounds good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.