We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Support the Head of Compliance in further develop the group-wide Compliance Program
- Conduct Compliance Risk Assessments
- Write and implement Policies & Procedure for various Compliance topics
- Develop and conduct Compliance trainings
- Work with various stakeholders in different countries on state of the art Compliance topics
- Support the Regulatory Change Management Process
- Review and enhance the AML/AFC Program
- Act as point of contact for our different operations and businesses as we grow our footprint
- Interact with regulators and auditors on a regular basis
- Support other compliance initiatives such as open reporting, CSR, sustainability
- Be part of a growing team in a growing, international and diverse organization
What you will bring along
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor/Master in Law, Finance or alike
- German and English fluent language skills
- First experiences working in a Compliance function in a bank, financial institution or audit firm
- Ability to read, understand and implement relevant Laws & Regulations
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work independently and accept responsibility
- you feel yourself at home in a fast changing environment
- Hands-on mentality, fast adopter and quick learner
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.