We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Collaborate closely with the Leadership Recruiter and consult with C-level on their recruiting needs to create individual talent sourcing strategies for executive positions.
- Research companies, talent and other external media, create shortlists and long lists of exceptional leaders, always looking for new and innovative ways to uncover hidden talent.
- Keep up-to-date on trends and movements across executive talent, regularly update C-level and other leaders on potential strategic talent acquisition opportunities.
- Optimise internal projects via research, data analysis and data visualisation for leadership assessment, internal and external succession planning, continuous improvement.
- Ensure our candidate experience is at the highest level possible. You will collaborate with the Leadership Recruiter to coordinate a smooth hiring process for all leadership roles.
What you'll bring along
- Sufficient experience in an executive search firm, or recruiting/sourcing experience for leadership roles in-house.
- Experienced in talent and/or market mapping
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proactive nature for keeping stakeholders up to date.
- A passion for finding the best talent! Uncovering hidden gems and discovering sourcing hacks is what gets you excited.
- Capacity to work to tight timeframes, with a natural ability to manage competing priorities.
- You love to learn! You'll be working with a high-performing, highly-skilled People team with a wealth of experience to gain from.
- Strong Team working skills to collaborate with peers and leaders.
What we offer
- Join N26 at the most exciting growth phase
- Be at the center of scaling an organization in hyper-growth globally
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Free Black Card membership
- Subsidised yearly public transportation subscription
- Discount for Urban Sports Club subscription
- Our people team dogs Jamie, Hilda & Biggie!
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.