We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once Here You Will
- Support N26 systems like Apple, Windows, Linux, G Suite, Slack, MS Office, Workday amongst others and the ability to train and support employees on their use.
- Support N26 employees in resolving problems with IT, AV and Communication systems.
- Support live and streaming video events, record and archive events if needed.
- Manage access and identity management requests.
- Assist with IT onboarding and training curriculum.
- Design, update, and maintain IT documentation including documentation for support and operations processes.
- Manage hardware and software purchasing while maintaining accurate Asset Management records.
- Design and execute projects to improve systems and operations.
- Willingness to travel to N26 offices around the world and be on-call rotation.
What You'll Bring Along
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing IT Support
- Experience using and managing a ticket-based enterprise workflow management system, particularly JIRA and other Atlassian products.
- Experience with troubleshooting network issues in a corporate network environment.
- Experience with the setup and supporting of printer systems in a corporate environment.
- Experience with supporting AV equipment and events.
- Good knowledge of Apple systems and software.
- Possess working knowledge of imaging/endpoint management tools (DeployStudio, Munki, Puppet).
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize the workload.
- Ability to be empathetic, humble, and possess a strong focus on customer service.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
Nice to have
- Apple or Windows certifications
- Linux experience
- Working scripting knowledge (ex: Ruby, Google Apps Script, Shell, Python, Go...)
- Possess working knowledge of imaging/endpoint management tools (Meraki, Puppet, Munki, SCCM, JAMF...)
What We Offer
- Professional Development Budget of $1500 USD/year
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
- Fixed and fair salary ranges instead of individual negotiation
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- A friendly team of colleagues of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
- A company committed to championing diversity and inclusion, and supporting colleagues regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, ethnic or national origin
- A wide range of employee benefits including a premium bank account, sports clubs and German courses
- The ability to take part in our Get Stuff Done Days
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.