We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $670 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
The Employee Experience team, classically known as HR, strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes to focus on the things that matter the most: Our people at N26. This means you’ll not only be supported by a dedicated and passionate team, but also with automated processes to ensure nothing slips through the cracks - but there’s even more we’d love to do (which is where you come in)!
Hyper growth at N26 means a lot of things. Our product develops, our organisation evolves and our teams are built. The challenges we face are unparalleled but the opportunity for impact is unrivalled.
You’re a natural networker, experienced communicator and have a passion for people-related topics. Working with a diverse group of leaders across N26, you’ll take charge to drive change management and process improvements across the business. To ensure our employees love coming to work every day at the bank the world loves to use.
Once here you will
- Work across a broad range of People (HR) topics together with our Organisational Development Partners and Global People Operations Lead
- coach, enable and inspire our employees and leaders by developing trusted professional relationships, acting solution-orientated and pragmatic considering strong German labour law requirements
- Taking over challenging topics and always remaining composed, patient and positive
- Proactively initiate and lead HR projects and changes in all areas, e.g. annual salary cycle, supporting junior leaders to drive company performance, facilitating feedback trainings
- Strengthen the health of the Operations team by analysing the quarterly feedback survey
What you will bring along
- 3+ years Human Resources experience as a Business Partner
- Strong knowledge of German labour law
- Experience with the full employee lifecycle and its enhancement through process improvements, automation, data & insights
- A strong customer service mindset - ideally experience in supporting business areas such as Customer Support or Customer Service
- Outstanding communication and written skills in English; other languages are a plus
- You’re quick to pick things up, love to learn and you're always looking for ways to improve
- You are used to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, public transport discounts, great IT equipment, free beverages and fruits
- Personal development budget and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sounds good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.