We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Leading multinational Complaint Management team responsible for European markets
- Managing and steering the investigation and resolution process of all customer related complaints in collaboration with affected internal departments
- Ensuring high quality and time accuracy with regard to complaint resolution
- Reporting and communicating to national authorities (e.g. BaFin) as well as internal management
- Further developing of Complaint Management in line with N26 growth ambitions
- Setting guidelines and standards for Complaint Management within N26 to ensure customer satisfaction and regulatory compliance
- Identifying bank processes affected by complaints, coordinating resources to perform root-cause analysis and initiating optimization measures
What you will bring along
- University degree in Law or Business studies – ideally holding a major in Finance – or a related field
- Banking industry background and regulatory know-how – dedicated skill in the context of Compliance or Complaint Management favorable
- Leadership experience in planning and organizing multinational teams
- Ability to communicate with all levels and functions as well as experience in communicating to authorities
- Native level fluency in German, business level English required
- Strong structural and analytical thinking combined with process optimization expertise
- Goal-oriented and results-driven attitude
- Hands-on mindset as well as entrepreneurial thinking
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Opportunity to build a young, fast growing team within one of most valuable FinTech in the world
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits such as gym subsidy, BVG ticket subsidy, premium bank account, brown bag lunch, bring your dog to work twice a week...etc
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.