We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
We are looking for a proactive Coordinator to create a seamless experience for our US leadership team as well as be a welcoming presence in Reception for our newly launched New York office.
This role has a broad scope of responsibilities; from onsite coordination, calendar management, travel and events, to ad hoc project planning. This means the right person must have the ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround and take effective action without having to know the total picture. You understand priority/urgency and reorganize appropriately.
One of the most valuable and well-funded FinTechs in Europe is about to break the US banking model and WE are on the front lines! We are coming into our own traditions and office culture; you will be an instrumental part of shaping our personality!
Once Here You Will
- Be the face of N26 NY; warmly welcome all guests while keeping US leadership running smoothly behind the scenes
- Support administration for US leadership including calendar, travel, events, meetings and off sites
- Apply a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company
What You Will Bring Along
- At least two years of Coordination experience; ideally supporting leaders in a start up environment
- Excellent people skills paired with personal, social and intercultural competence and empathy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environments
- Remain energetic, motivated, positive and customer service-oriented through and through. You’re quick to pick things up and love to learn.
- You don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for ways to improve.
- You like to flex your strong organizational skills, and can remain agile and adaptable in a dynamic environment
- A “get stuff done” mentality - you take initiative and go above and beyond to make things happen
What we offer
- Working with diverse, highly engaged peers
- Exciting and varied tasks
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented and international team
- Getting things done attitude
- High degree of autonomy
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Full-time role in NYC
- Self-improvement budget to spend on attending conferences, taking courses, and purchasing books
- Competitive remuneration
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.